It’s been a week since the last update, but I’m glad to present you all with a plethora of improvements to the FAQ. There’s barely any new content this week, hence the minor update version, but expect new content very soon.
- Modified formatting to be more visually coherent with text.
- Music has been improved with new 5+ new Genres .
- Added big titles for music genres.
- Instead of being directed to Google’s ‘Play Store’ when you clicked artists names, you’re now directed to iTunes.
- Artists have been organized to fit the correct Genre.
- Fixed header size for small screen sizes.
- Changed the background image.
- New header title.
- New apps under Apps tab for Apple and Android devices. Dropped support for Windows Phone until the next update.
- Apps are now categorized under their designated function.
What to expect next week
- New content under all tabs
- More music selections
- A new tab that you might love
- Visual changes to header titles
Want to see new some more content on here? Have a suggestion? Want a cookie? Just PM me!